Deliver on-demand, real-time virtual events and conferences with
everything you need, all in one place.
Securely engage your remote workforce, customers, members and audiences.
Your reach is limitless with the power of live video. Connect with your audience wherever they are with our end-to-end streaming solutions from our Columbia, MD based studio.
Designed to be operated within COVID-19 safety guidelines, the EVENTEQ webcast studio offers turnkey opportunities for organizations to deliver their message to their employees, customers, members and other constituents.
- Web streams are instantly archived and available for later use.
- Streams can be delivered via the web, any mobile device or any of the following platforms:
EVENTEQ utilizes the Slido audience engagement platform with the following key features:
- Complete virtual Q&A and polling capabilities
- Moderation: Review all incoming questions before your audience can see them
- Custom themes and branding: Choose your own colors and add your logo to completely brand the event
- Data exports: Download all your engagement statistics into Google Sheets or Excel files
The studio offers several ways to brand your event:
- Backdrop can be up-lit in any client preferred color or branded using custom printed panels
- A built-in screen offers custom content display capability
- The delivery website offers custom branding opportunities
- Overlay custom graphics/logos and lower-thirds over the stream
- Completely built set as depicted below with state of the art audio, video, streaming and lighting systems
- 8’x32’ stage facilitates up to three simultaneous presenters while maintaining social distancing
- Video backdrop offers ability to custom brand the set with client-specific 1920×1080 (16×9 format) content
- Sanitized wireless microphones with new windscreens for each use
- Ability to incorporate client provided music or EQ provided royalty free music
- Remote presenter integration using Skype, Zoom or other conferencing tools
- Incorporate client branding into the livestream
- Overlay lower-thirds / text to denote presenter names / titles and any other pertinent information
- Fixed and robotic cameras provide multiple angles with minimal crew to facilitate social distancing
EVENTEQ has established best practices to ensure the safest possible environment, including complete sanitization of all components before use, social distancing and adherence to best possible safety standards.
For more information, reach out to your EVENTEQ Account Executive or Ian Campbell at email@example.com / 301-980.7313
7079 OAKLAND MILLS ROAD #4
COLUMBIA, MD 21046